Funding for Young People to Develop Social Enterprises (UK)
Posted on: 13th June 2016
Young people who want to start, grow or build their social enterprise idea can apply for funding of up to £15,000 thanks to UnLtd, in partnership with Sports Relief and the Spirit of 2012.
There are three stages of funding available the Test it Award of up to £500, Do it Award of up to £5,000 or Grow it Award of up to £15,000. Awards can be applied for by an individual or small group of up to four people aged 11-30.
- Award Level: Try It (sometimes called Test It)
- Stage of Social Entrepreneur: You’d like to develop an idea to create social change
- Support Needed: You need a taster experience to build your confidence
- Value: Up to £500
- Award Level: Do It
- Stage of Social Entrepreneur: You’ve got an idea. You’re passionate about making this happen in your area.
- Support Needed: You need support to start working on it and to learn what works: your first market test
- Value: Up to £5,000
- Award Level: Grow It (sometimes called Build It)
- Stage of Social Entrepreneur: You want to build your social venture. To grow your impact deep into your community or broad across society.
- Support Needed: You need cash for your living expenses and one-to-one support: you are fully committed to growing your venture
- Value: Up to £15,000
For more information visit: http://mhne.org.uk/news-and-events/funding/1630-funding-for-young-people-to-develop-social-enterprises-uk
Category: OT news